Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Salute to Some Great Women in History




I'm not sure I have mentioned this before, but I love my job. I get tired of young people, and I get overwhelmed by the information age, but I do, I still love it. One aspect that makes me excited to come here in the morning is that I work with some amazing women. They make me laugh every day, and I don't think there is any better measure of a job. As the school year comes to an end, we are all counting the minutes, but I just have to say, I will miss these ladies. They are my friends--here are some pictures that might give you a little taste of life at Oak Harbor High School. Cheers to great women! (Obviously the first one was our Christmas party, and if you can't read them, those shirts say: "Don't rock it, WALK IT!"--we wore them in the half marathon)

1 comments:

Allison S. said...

As evidenced by the first photograph, I believe the wearing of vests to be a telling mark of all great women.

I am predicting the hot Christmas fashion for next year to be jumpers. I don't mean the British word for sweater (though Erika's tree specimen is timeless); I mean the wear it over a printed snowman turtleneck variety. Also, important to accessorize with holiday-themed jewels and either keds or penny loafers. I'll bring the eggnog!