Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Lack of Literary Prowess

The only things I've read in the last week are Entertainment Weekly and a rather lengthy medical document on how to care for my son's newly circumcised boy part. I feel guilty, I really do. And now I have nothing to say other than all this birth-giving has gotten me slightly off-task. Well, we'll just say "alternately-tasked".  We even tried to watch a movie last night, but I fell asleep for about 90 minutes in the middle and couldn't seem to figure out what was happening once I roused myself.

I did find this great little video called Lost Untangled where the producers use action figures to explain (sort of) current and pending situations both on and off the island. I did not purpose this blog to be strictly about Lost, or television for that matter, but it is all I've got right now so there you have it. 




0 comments: