Friday, November 13, 2009

The World Through Someone Else's Camera

I wish I saw the world the way this woman does. I'm pretty sure she is the most incredible artist ever to have graced a camera with her lovely dainty fingers. It just so happens that she actually photographed our wedding (all those years ago!). I have been wanting to have her take some family photos of us for a while now, but I would have to plan about two years in advance to book her and to save up for the experience. I stumbled upon her blog again today and couldn't resist sharing it.

BEWARE! Before you click on the link, make sure you have enough time to get completely lost in the images. The entire experience with suck you in and leave you breathless.

1 comments:

kjg said...

I didn't realize she did your wedding...I can't remember that. She is amazing and I'm always jealous of the amazing weddings she has photographed...if only we didn't know her when we got married (they were in our same pre-e class!).