Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Question Me Not

This post is an extention of my previous post. Here are some questions I have been asked today:

Is the old guy's disability that his leg is broken? Is he blind? Is being old a disability?

Can we make Indian headresses? Can we make those turkeys where you trace your hand and glue feathers on? Can I take a nap?

Do you know any gang signs? Does this look like B-L-O-O-D?

Do you want to hear a song I just wrote? Do you want to read my poetry?

Did you watch 'Family Guy' last night? Did you watch 'American Dad'? How about 'The Clevelands'?

Do you have a pencil? Do you have a different pencil? Do you have a different pencil sharpener?

Can I go to the bathroom? I know, I need to go again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... the questions we could all post!
My *favorite* one so far this year, which I have heard several times from students I had last year: "Did you have your baby yet?"
As if someone stays pregnant that long!!! Do I *look* pregnant still?!?!?!? Hello!! :)