Friday, January 9, 2009

Why Can't I Be Her?


Tina Fey is one of my living heroes. I think I am a little bit in love with her. Here are ten good reasons (in case there is something wrong with you and you have to ask the question "why?"):


1. She is the funniest woman alive. (I really shouldn't have to go any further)

2. She is an emotionally stable working mom.

3. She is normal, not crazy.

4. She doesn't like to break rules. (me neither!)

5. She is honest--"It’s the year after the baby comes that is like someone hitting you every day in the face with a hammer.” (TF)

6. She writes her own show, and it is the best sitcom on TV.

7. She loves to eat.

8. She know how to wear success without carrying a small dog in a gold lame (accent over the e) bag.

9. She isn't afraid to look silly.

10. She is the funniest woman alive. (in case you forgot #1)


I just read a great article about her in Vanity Fair. Check it out and then email me so that I can send you a link to her fan club.

5 comments:

Hilary Smith said...

did you read the vanity fair interview with her? it made me LOVE her too!!

kate said...

you crack me up!

Jodi said...

I'm so happy right now that I found your blog. I have a pretty serious crush on Tina Fey too.

andrewmahoney said...

i want to be tina fey too!

andrewmahoney said...

atleast have a super cool pirate scar like that!